MoSys LineSpeed 100G PHY, Bandwidth Engine intelligent memory and new Programmable Search Engine products solve signal integrity, performance, and memory bandwidth challenges for network switch and routing, security, processor offload, video, and communications applications
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Sept. 19, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) —
Who: MoSys (NASDAQ: MOSY), a leader in semiconductor solutions that enable fast, intelligent data access for network and communications systems, is exhibiting at stand #343.
Product, Technology and Show Highlights:
- MoSys’ latest LineSpeed™ 100G PHY products.
- LineSpeed Gearbox and Retimer ICs for optimal signal integrity for flexible long-reach or short-reach electrical connectivity to optics, passive cables or backplanes.
- New LineSpeed Flex 5:10 MUX capability designed to support multiple protocols and consolidate bandwidth. The device supports data interleaving from two lower speed lanes, such as 10 or 12.5G, to a single lane at 2x the rate. The corresponding DeMUX function translates the high-speed lane back to 2 slower speed lanes in the other direction.
- LineSpeed 100G Low Power Octal CDR features improved signal integrity, advanced test capabilities, and industry low power for QSFP28, CFP4, or CFP2 modules.
- MoSys’ Bandwidth Engine® 2 and 3 development platforms, which offer seamless connectivity and extensive FPGA platform support, including:
- Altera® Stratix® IV, Stratix V, Arria® 10 and upcoming Stratix 10 development kits available from Altera, HiTech Global and ReflexCES; and
- Xilinx® Virtex®-6, Virtex-7, Kintex® UltraScale™, Virtex UltraScale and upcoming UltraScale+ on development kits available from Xilinx and HiTech Global.
- New MoSys® Programmable Search Engine with integrated search-optimized processors.
- Leverages existing Bandwidth Engine FPGA ecosystem
- Allows development of user-defined search offload using an Integrated Development Environment
What: The ECOC Exhibition is Europe’s largest and most established annual show within the fibre optic communication technology industry and this year, will once again showcase the latest products and services as well as providing an unrivalled opportunity to meet and network with key suppliers and industry leaders.
When: ECOC 2016 takes place September 18-22; Expo is September 19-21.
Where: CCD Congress Düsseldorf, Germany
Stockumer Kirchstraße 61
40474 Düsseldorf, Germany
Bandwidth Engine, GigaChip, and
Kristine Perham MoSys, Inc.
+1 (408) 418-7670
Beverly Twing,Acct. Manager
+1 (214) 272-0089