MoSys Bandwidth Engine combined with Blue Sage Communications Algorithmic Search Engine and
Product, Technology and Show Highlights:
- Demonstration of a high-density algorithmic TCAM solution featuring:
- MoSys® Bandwidth Engine® 2 – Burst (MSR622) device with an integrated serial interface, 0.5 Gbits of high-access memory, and payload burst capabilities used for high-rate lookup tables, statistics, and buffering package processing applications.
- Blue Sage Communications Algorithmic Search Engine IP for ASICs or FPGAs which supports n-tuple searches where every tuple is a configurable size and can support exact match, longest prefix match, range march, or field masking and key and table size can be customized to customer requirements.
- Intel® Arria® 10 GX FPGA Development Kit connected to a MSR622 device with 8 SerDes lanes each running 12.5Gbps through a compact FPGA mezzanine card (C-FMC).
- Demonstration of a P4 Programmable SDN/NFV packet processing solution featuring:
- MoSys Programmable Search Engine (PSE) device (MSPS30), a monolithic IC with a high-performance serial interface, integrated 1 Gb of memory, and integrated processors capable of high-speed search or other custom offload functions for accelerating networking, security and data-center applications.
- Xilinx® Virtex® UltraScale™ FPGA VCU110 Development Kit connected to the MSPS30 with over 16 SerDes lanes each running 15.625 Gbps using a dual FPGA mezzanine card (FMC).
- Xilinx P4 and SDNet compilers supporting P4 programmability of search capabilities for customer-defined SDN/NFV applications.
- QSFP28 boards showcasing MoSys LineSpeed™ Flex 100G gearbox and retimer PHY ICs, which feature industry-leading signal integrity, power, and flexibility for 100G QSFP28 line cards and optical modules.
- MoSys VP of technology innovation and system applications,
Michael Miller, will join panelists from Barefoot Networks, Netcope Technologies, and Xilinx, Inc.for a panel discussion of the adoption of P4, the emergent high-level language for packet processing, and early implementations of P4 for FPGA and ASIC targets at OFC Expo Theater III on Wednesday March 22from 2:00-2:30pm.
What: OFC is the largest global conference and exposition for optical communications and networking professionals. For over 40 years,
When: OFC 2017 takes place
MoSys’ demonstrations and product information will be available at
Bandwidth Engine, GigaChip, and
Kristine PerhamDirector of Marketing Communications MoSys, Inc.+1 (408) 418-7670 email@example.com