All MoSys Website content, including but not limited to graphics, button icons, images, data compilations, logos and software application is the property of MoSys or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, trade dress and other proprietary laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. You may download copyrighted material for Your personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express permission of MoSys and the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. You acknowledge that You shall not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
MoSys respects the rights of all copyright holders. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide MoSys’s Copyright Agent the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
MoSys’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this site can be reached at:
Attention: Copyright Agent
2309 Bering Drive
San Jose, CA 95131
MoSys, Inc., the MoSys logo, 1T-SRAM, 1T-Flash, Bandwidth Engine, GigaChip, the GigaChip logo, Breaking Bandwidth Barriers, and all other marks and logos used in connection with the Website are protected marks. You may not use, reproduce, copy, modify, adapt, display, post or exploit any trademark, service mark or logo appearing on the Website in any media now known or hereafter developed without MoSys’s prior written permission.